These are kinda like resolutions, but they can be anything, even things that you’re not sure have a chance of happening this year. Let’s dream BIG!!!
For me and my family:
- Move to a bigger, nicer house (I’m not being greedy… there are 6 of us squished into this tiny moldy dwelling, which I’m certainly grateful for but wouldn’t cry if we could have enough room to breathe) … maybe even buy a house. (You see how crazy I’m getting?)
- Visit my family in California and Oregon, or have them come visit me (haven’t seen anyone in my family since we left the West Coast in March of 2007)
- Finish my translation project
- (…Okay, since we’re dreaming big…) Sell my translation project
- Find a way to make some money with the languages I went to college to master and still owe money for… I realize that I would have a better chance at making this work if I had some concrete plans, but I am sick of the same old plans that didn’t work last year… tutoring, classes, interpreting… I guess my dream is that I will have the inspiration and drive to make it happen.
What are your dreams for 2009?